23 November 2011

22 November Homework

  • Bible 9: Leviticus/Numbers/Deuteronomy Law Project: work on paraphrasing laws
  • English 10: Prepare for essay test on Tuesday after break
  • Speech: None
  • English 12: Study for Macbeth final test on Tuesday after break; complete studyguide and vocabulary packet
  • English 9: Beef up your summaries and type them for step one of the Synthesis project
  • English 11: Finish The Scarlet Letter and studyguide, fill up reading guide, and finish vocabulary packet
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I waited patiently for the LORD;
   he turned to me and heard my cry.
2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
   out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
   and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
   a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear the LORD
   and put their trust in him.
 [Psalm 40:1-3]